You always feel a certain kind of pleasure if you are staying in neat and clean hotel rooms, probably by the fragrance of fresh sheets, the catchy interiors, and everything about it, especially if you are on vacation mode. You enjoy these details, and you look forward to them.
Often people wonder if the things available in the hotel room are okay to take home with them or not, or is it considering stealing if they do! Some things are pretty obvious, if your hotel room has a TV in it, of course, you can’t take it home with you. And nobody needs to tell you that.
So here is a list of things that you are allowed to take home with you in the most hotels:
- Free shampoos and soaps in the washroom.
- Some hotels have a little sewing kit in the washrooms. It’s for you to take it with you.
- Some hotels have the facility of an extra slipper in the room, and you don’t feel like saying good-bye to them already? You don’t have to, just pack them in your bags on your way back.
- Usually, there is a pen or a writing pad with the hotel logo on it, it’s okay if you want to take that home.
- Lots of hotels have post-cards lying around in the bathrooms or in showers. It won’t be a problem if you want to take them with you too.
But there are some things you just can’t take, and that is obvious for most of us, but it surely has happened that someone took them.
- Towels and bath-robes are preferred not taken, as no hotel management would want you to take that with you.
- Bible: Often, a Bible is found in the cupboards, but it is meant to stay there.
- Clock: Who would even want to take that off the wall?
- Radio: I think it is pretty obvious now, what to take and what not?
The things you bring back home are going to keep reminding you of how pleasant your stay was, and you are going to want to go back, whenever you can.